At Bippity Boppers your child will be part of a unique children’s dance and drama program especially designed just for 5 – 7 year olds. At this wonderful age your child is full of energy and curiosity and Bippity Boppers is the perfect way to give your child the chance to come to a place where they can:
- Learn the basics of dance and the joy of movement in a non-competitive space
- Enter the creative world of acting and self expression through fun drama exercises
- Make new friends
- Have loads of fun
At Bippity Boppers we have wonderful, caring and professionally trained dance and drama teachers who’ll guide your child through the magic of movement and the dynamic of drama!
All our teachers:
- Are specially trained in the Bippity Boppers program and philosophy
- Hold a current Working with Children’s check
- Have years of experience and/or qualifications in teaching dance, drama fitness or equivalent
- Live locally and are community minded
- Have a love of children and are committed to their development – this is at the forefront of our teaching focus and philosophy
Our Founder and Director
Emma Franklin Bell is the creator, founder and director of the Bippity Boppers program. Her introduction to the performing arts industry began over two decades ago and she went on to be trained by the top teachers in Australasia gaining qualifications in dance teaching, training and presentation and public speaking skills training.
Since then Emma has run her own studio and children’s entertainment business, choreographed, adjudicated, been a dance curriculum writer and worked as a dance and drama reviewer and interviewer for a number of performing arts magazines including the ever-popular Stage Whispers.
Now Emma has decided to bring together all her years of experience and expertise and has created a new, fresh and exciting program for children!